BrabenderCox, a national political marketing and advertising agency, is looking for a senior strategist to join our growing team in Leesburg, VA or Pittsburgh, PA as the agency’s Digital Director. The right candidate will work directly with clients and internal teams to develop comprehensive digital communications campaigns.
This role requires previous experience on a wide range of digital projects including overall digital communications strategy, site development, social media, SEO, as well as advertising planning and placement.
- Provide Big-Picture Digital Strategy. Lead digital communications strategies for clients, ensuring seamless integration of digital efforts with overall client communications objectives. Take the lead in researching and advocating for new digital opportunities.
- Digital Ad Planning and Buying. Collaborate the media and creative teams to deliver integrated, cross-screen advertising planning and buying for clients. Working with our ad tech partners and vendors, research, develop and propose digital advertising schedules, track and manage budgets, optimize campaign performance, and provide reporting/analytics.
- Social Media Campaign Management. Guide social media campaigns - both organic and paid. Work with multiple teams to develop plans, calendars, content and ensure timely execution of social media projects. Track, monitor and listen for effectiveness.
- Oversee Client Website Development. Assume a lead project management role in client website development, planning and implementation. Ensure the seamless integration of a variety of best in class tools and resources that our clients will need for digital communications success.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, ad tech or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital strategy or digital advertising; background in political/public affairs vertical or a digital/advertising agency is a plus
- Direct, hands-on expertise with a variety of digital tools and technologies a plus (website content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, third-party CMS tools), advertising platforms, CRM systems, email marketing tools, social management, analytics, etc.).
- Superior project management skills
- Strong knowledge of current digital marketing landscape, with the ability to interpret and apply new trends to support client objectives
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and in-person)
- Periodic travel may be required
Leesburg, VA or Pittsburgh, PA