The primary role for this position is to work closely with clients, agency staff, and vendors to ensure the timely completion of client projects. The AE communicates information, strategies, deadlines and workload priorities and monitors work-in-process on a variety of marketing projects.
- Project management and status reports
- Client relationship management
- Research & writing
- Creative and project brief development
- Film shoot production coordination
- Special projects
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or related degree
- At least 1-2 years experience in communications-related field
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and in-person)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
BrabenderCox, a national political marketing and advertising agency, is headquartered in historic downtown Leesburg, Virginia (suburbs of Washington, DC). Our mission is to bring creativity to every screen with a team of talented creative, account management, and media planning personnel.
How To Apply
Submit (1) a cover letter (PDF) and (2) a resume with salary requirements (PDF) to email@example.com.